Albany Creek State School is a vibrant independent public school committed to providing a supportive, caring and challenging learning environments that maximises achievements for all students.
Our students are encouraged by their enthusiastic and committed parents, by our experienced, cohesive and dedicated staff and by their peers and student leaders who contribute significantly to maintaining a pleasant, friendly and rewarding learning environment.
At Albany Creek State School parents, staff and students are valued. We promote the genuine involvement of parents, caregivers and volunteers in the learning process and take pride in celebrating our achievements.
Together we strive to:
- provide an attractive and well resourced environment
- communicate high expectations for student and staff achievements
- develop curriculum programs that reflect School and Education Queensland priorities
- provide access to state of the art information communication technologies
- report regularly and comprehensively on student progress
- deliver the leadership required to ensure that Albany Creek State School maintains it place and reputation as a great school.